METAL GLASS SRL, located in Crişan Street, no. 19, Fălticeni, postal code 725200, Suceava County, Romania, registered at the Trade Registry Office no. J33 / 495/2001, unique registration code RO14235210, as author, owner and administrator of metalglass.ro site, as well as operator, respects the right to private life of individuals and in the context of processing of personal data (DCP), provides them with adequate protection.
In the relations with third parties, METAL GLASS SRL provides the following persons with the following contact details:
• Our headquarters is located in Crişan Street, no. 19, Fălticeni, postal code 725200, Suceava County, Romania;
• Phone: +40 230 543 063 and +40 230 542 077;
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The information / data we process when using the metalglass.ro site:
• Name, first name, e-mail address and phone number;
For some subsequent purposes, such as the one related to the execution of a possible contract for execution of works or services, additional personal data may also be processed, namely:
• Legal domicile / residence;
• BI / CI data (series and number, issuer, release date).
For the conclusion of the contracts, the provision of all such data is mandatory and the refusal to provide it has the effect of terminating the collaboration.
2. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by Metal Glass SRL:
• The Constitution of Romania, republished (Article 26);
• Law 31/1990 on commercial companies, rep. with subsequent amendments;
• Law 287/2009 of 17 July 2009 on the Civil Code, republished, as subsequently amended and supplemented;
• Law no. 134/2010 on the new Civil Procedure Code, republished;
• Law no. 677/2001, as subsequently amended and supplemented, as well as its subsequent regulations (eg: Law No. 52/2002 and Decisions of ANSPDCP)
3. Community legal instruments
• Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data;
• REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Directive) ( Text with EEA relevance), with the indication that it will enter into force on 25.05.2018.
4. Purpose / purposes of processing your personal data:
• for the purpose of providing services, consisting of: consultancy, construction and installation of PVC joinery, various carpentry maintenance and repair works;
• In order to solve various requests / questions / complaints / complaints formulated by the interested / targeted persons;
• For executing a contract to which the person / target is a party;
• In order to achieve legitimate interests of the operator: to invoice the services rendered and make the related payments;
Metal Glass SRL may also use statistical data or anonymous data resulting from processing for the following purposes:
1. producing reports / analyzes;
2. Making information;
3. Publishing, promoting, offering services to business partners;
4. to increase the quality of the services you are offered.
5. Disclosure of information / data to third parties:
• if this is required by law or where this action is required for compliance, in accordance with the legal provisions in force;
• to the competent state institutions without consent, in the event of possible litigation or the detection of frauds.
6. Rights of the data subject:
6.1. According to the provisions of Law no. 677/2001, as subsequently amended and supplemented, the persons concerned have the following rights:
• the right to information (Article 12);
• the right of access to personal data (Article 13);
• the right to interfere with personal data (Article 14);
• the right of opposition (art.15);
• the right not to be subject to an individual decision (Article 17);
• the right to appeal to justice (Article 18).
6.2. On 25.05.2018, according to GDRP, the data subjects have new rights in the processing of their personal data, ensuring their confidentiality. For proper information, we mention that they include the right to request the operator access to his or her personal data, rectification or erasure, or restriction of processing, the right to oppose the processing, and the right to data portability.
7. Formulation of Complaints:
• In order to defend the rights that are conferred to you by law on personal data protection, in accordance with applicable law, before submitting to ANSDCP, you will file a complaint with the Metal Glass SRL operator at the following address: Crişan Street, no. 19, Fălticeni, postal code 725200, Suceava county, Romania, which will be settled within 30 days from the date of registration.
• You can also complain, under the law, including to ANSDCP.
8. Conditions of legitimacy regarding the processing of personal data:
• Your personal data will be processed solely on the basis of the express and unambiguous consent for such processing. Therefore, making available the data / information that is the subject of the site will be considered as express consent to your personal data being used by Metal Glass SRL in accordance with the aforementioned purposes;
• the site does not process the personal data of minors;
• If you believe that you have been properly informed / informed and at the same time agree to the above mentioned terms and purposes, please tick the appropriate option on the site;
• If you do not want your data to be processed, please do not provide it to us. As such, in line with this option, please tick the appropriate option on the site and also consider that any collaboration will not be possible, because data processing is essential in the context of a contract;
• In the case that your personal data has been modified and consequently it is necessary to update it, we are kindly requested to communicate this fact to the following address: Crişan Street, no. 19, Fălticeni, postal code 725200, Suceava County, Romania;
• Subsequent withdrawal of the consent / consent to the processing of your personal data is possible at any time during the collaboration, with the effect of terminating specific operations as well as collaboration. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing under consent prior to its withdrawal;
• Your personal data will be stored during and after the collaboration for a maximum of 3 years (from the date of termination of the collaboration), after which they will be deleted or anonymized, as the case may be.
Useful links: National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing: dataprotection.ro